in honor of the Holy Trinity
- O Most Holy Trinity I adore Thee. My God, my God, I love Thee in the most Blessed Sacrament!
- Three Ave's in honor of the Blessed Trinity.
in honor of the Holy Angels
Angel of God my guardian dear,
to whom God's love commits me here.
Ever this day be at my side,
to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.
in honor of the Apostles
Keep them, I pray Thee dearest Lord,
keep them for they are Thine,
thy priests whose lives burn out before
Thy consecrated shrine.
Keep them, for they are in the world,
though from the world apart,
when earthly pleasures tempt, allure,
shelter them in Thy heart.
Keep them, and comfort them,
in hours of loneliness and pain,
when all their lives of sacrifice
for souls seems but in vain.
Keep them, and remember Lord,
they have no one but Thee,
yet they have only human hearts,
with human frailty.
Keep them as spotless as the Host,
that daily they caress,
their every thought and word and deed,
deign, dearest Lord, to bless.
in honor of Saint Joseph
Saint Joseph, Patron of deparing souls, pray for us!
in honor of the Holy Eucharist
- O Jesus, I turn toward the Holy Tabernacle where Thou lives hidden for love of me. I love Thee O My God! I cannot receive Thee in Holy Communion, but come nevertheless, and visit me with with Thy grace. Come spiritually into my heart. Purify it, sanctify it, render it like unto Thine. Amen.
- May the heart of Jesus, in the Most Blessed Sacrament, be praised, adored, and loved with grateful affection, at every moment, in all the tabernacles of the world, even to the end of time. Amen.
in honor of the Passion and the Sacred Heart
- Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
- For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
in honor of Our Lady
- Remember, O most compassionate Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy clemency hear and answer them. Amen.
- O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.